Have a page you'd like to add to the Mythgard Wiki? Get started by giving your article a name and hitting "Create Page." Edits and improvements to existing pages are also appreciated.
- Adding content
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; if you feel you don't want to create whole articles, then just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.
Release date: 2019 September 19
2020/05/28 20:15- -
- Patch 0.18.2 focuses on balance changes, gameplay and bug fixes, and continual iteration on the Alpha Tournament system. It also marks the fourth, and hopefully last, Beta Ranked Ladder season.Feature...
2020/05/08 22:34- -
- This intermediate patch is focused on fixing bugs -- including a small number of game play bugs introduced in the previous patch, but mostly bugs and usability issues for the Tournaments Alpha.Feature...
2020/05/05 18:19- -
- This patch has many card bug fixes and introduces the Tournaments Alpha. Please expect tournaments to be bugged to hell (we can’t emphasize this enough). It’s way too big of a feature for a team of ou...
2020/05/04 19:12- -
- Mythgard servers will be offline tomorrow morning, 5/5 starting at 8 am PST. The downtime is expected to take 4 hours and will fix various bugs as well as include our alpha tournament system and live...
2020/03/28 00:27- -
- Features & Bug Fixes Added in-game Support request form Updated combat UI (End Turn button is still a work in progress) Players may now play 2v2 with AIs as an ally or as opponents AI is less pron...