Have a page you'd like to add to the Mythgard Wiki? Get started by giving your article a name and hitting "Create Page." Edits and improvements to existing pages are also appreciated.
- Adding content
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; if you feel you don't want to create whole articles, then just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.
Release date: Early 2019
2019/07/12 18:18- -
- This patch, on Mythgard™ - The players have sent us their energy (or their decks at any rate), giving us all a dose of strategic variety through the featured deck system! In addition to accessing tw...
2019/06/25 17:38- -
- Patch 0.15.1 is a minor patch intended primarily to fix critical bugs and address the most salient balance issues after the release of Purple.Features & Bug Fixes Fixed bug which could leave a st...
2019/06/21 18:03- -
- This is the Purplest patch we’ve ever done! Purple cards are available to Q-mode testers. Q-mode is a testing-only mode that allows you to build and test decks with cards you do not own. If you were...
2019/05/20 20:18- -
- Click this link to join and get closed alpha access right away: https://discord.gg/mythgardSee you there!...
2019/05/16 17:42- -
- Patch 0.14.2 is primarily a balance tuning patch.Features & Bug Fixes Resizable window on standalone PC clients. Music and ambient sounds are now muted when the game client loses focus. Replay sp...